Monday, May 01, 2006

A Contest

"This, by the way, is the same Washington event where Bush previously charmed many (and horrified others) by pretending to have trouble finding Weapons of Mass Destruction (after we'd started to realize they weren't in Iraq), and wandered the room looking under tables. Really cute, huh? They should send videos of that to the families of soldiers killed."

Excuse me, but does this point not just completely outrage you? That bit of insight comes courtesy of this post from Chris Durang at The Huffington Post in regards to Steven Colbert's appearance at the White House Correspondents Dinner on Saturday.

The contest: I'm seeking the best suggestion for a new title for Mr. Bush, because "President" just isn't cutting it and relatives won't let me use the string of four-letter words I'd prefer to precede this moron's surname with.

Secondly, do I open this contest to Republican friends or will that decision only end up getting me punched in the face again?

No comments: