Monday, June 19, 2006

What to do, what to do ...

I don't want to say anything about the interviews until I hear something first (or, don't hear anything). But at least there are interviews, and that's a good thing.

On the other hand, as if I haven't already had my say on abortion, what's shakin' in Louisiana is the state just jumped on the moronic bandwagon. Terrific.

To keep my mind on things less likely to bring a rant out of me, I'll just watch this hockey game while boozing with Gonzo and filling out this little survey I saw over at Write On:

("Your answers are limited to one word and one word only. No explanations.")

Yourself: Insecure

Your Lover: Salma

Your Hair: Thinning

Your Mother: Loony

Your Father: Provider

Your Favorite Item: Pen

Your Dream Last Night: Strange

Your Favorite Drink: Scotch

Your Dream Home: Oceanfront

The Room You Are In: Office

Your Pets: Stuart

What You Are Now: Better

Who You Want to be in Ten Years: Responsible

What You Want to be in Ten Years: Content

What You're Not: Dishonest

Your Best Friend: Listens

One of Your Wishlist Items: Apartment

Your Gender: "Skirt-chaser"

The Last Thing You Did: Smoked

What You Are Wearing: Tie

Your Favorite Weather: Fall

Your Favorite Book: Sedaris

The Last Thing You Ate: Eggroll

Your Life: Colorful

Your Mood: Frustrated

Favorite article of clothing: Boxers

Favorite color: Blue

School: Lengthy

Song: "Anarchy ..."

Argh ... Carolina just went up 2-0. In a word: Figures.

No comments: