Thursday, March 18, 2010

NCAA Tournament Predictions: To care or not to care?

Again, I'm far from being a real die-hard about any collegiate sport. I mentioned this last year in that lone post I had for the month of March (I'm guessing that "climax to one story" involved me dumping my girlfriend, which I ended up doing in May—and then letting get dragged out until ... it wasn't that great of a story, I guess is the point). I'm not going to repeat myself, but I did wake up early this morning and while checking to see how I was doing in those other fantasy endeavors, I inevitably had to see if I could do better than Obama. I immediately realized how much I hated the idea of ending up with all four top seeds in my Final Four, and so this is my supposed version of "playing it safe." The title for my set of picks, by the way, refers to my all-time favorite NBA player and an odd page that came up when searching for an image of that goofy bastard for my avatar. Whatevs. I like it. Updates will be forthcoming, I assume, but I don't even know who I want to root for.

Another fantasy trophy would be sweet though.

No comments: