Monday, April 03, 2017

2017 MLB Predictions: Oh, Right

Oh, right. Today's Opening Day. You know, baseball predictions. Remember how I used to lay out the little hats and everything when making these annual predictions? Yeah, well I don't feel compelled to do that again (yet).

Instead, seeing as I'm never right when it comes to Major League Baseball, I'll just pick the teams I'll be actively rooting against all year long to play in this year's World Series with the Boston Red Sox beating the Los Angeles Dodgers. Both teams will win their respective divisions, with the other division winners being the Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals, Cleveland Indians, and Houston Astros. The Wild Card teams will be the Toronto Blue Jays, Seattle Mariners, San Francisco Giants, and ... oh, let's say the Miami Marlins.

Fear not, hockey and basketball playoff predictions (with fun graphics!) are not far away.

No comments: