It's a long story (maybe I'll tell you later ... maybe), but I'm trying to hammer this out from a laptop in scenic DeKalb, IL. Anyway, my otherwise solid season of NFL predicting now concludes with one final game that will determine whether I finish above .500 or not for the post-season.
That said, I'm playing it safe:
Yeah, I think the Buzzsaw's going to get killed actually. We're talking two touchdown-like margin. But hopefully it turns out to be a close, exciting game instead.
Whatever ... even putting this helmet in here is a pain in the ass. Final thoughts on the NFL season forthcoming ... maybe.
Suffragist Harriet Taylor ___ / FRI 10-2-26 / Lead-in to "coin" for a major
cryptocurrency / Jay ___, singer of the 2009 #1 hit "Down" / Figure with
three faces, in Dante / Request after eating a habanero, perhaps / "Wheat
Capital" of Oklahoma
-
Constructor: Joe Marquez
Relative difficulty: Medium
THEME: none
Word of the Day: Lee ISAAC Chung (*46D: Director Lee ___ Chung*) —
*Lee Isaac Chung* (b...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment