Oh, right. Today's Opening Day. You know, baseball predictions. Remember how I used to lay out the little hats and everything when making these annual predictions? Yeah, well I don't feel compelled to do that again (yet).
Instead, seeing as I'm never right when it comes to Major League Baseball, I'll just pick the teams I'll be actively rooting against all year long to play in this year's World Series with the Boston Red Sox beating the Los Angeles Dodgers. Both teams will win their respective divisions, with the other division winners being the Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals, Cleveland Indians, and Houston Astros. The Wild Card teams will be the Toronto Blue Jays, Seattle Mariners, San Francisco Giants, and ... oh, let's say the Miami Marlins.
Fear not, hockey and basketball playoff predictions (with fun graphics!) are not far away.
"Super Dry" brewer / FRI 10-9-26 / Much-anticipated rivalry game in
soccer's La Liga / Cricket's Men in Green, on scoreboards / Hounds that can
run up to 35 m.p.h. / Device geared to draw rotationally symmetrical shapes
/ Near failure, colloquially / By an even stronger argument, at law / Glenn
who co-founded the Eagles / Some Navy aircraft during W.W. II / What
Odysseus's crew waxed on about?
-
Constructor: Nam Jin Yoon
Relative difficulty: Easy
*35D: Princess who says "Governor Tarkin! I should have expected to find
you holding Vader's leash. I ...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment