Oh shit. I forgot to do this. I'm losing it, man. This site just isn't the first thing on my mind anymore. Hell, I forgot about the first pitch being thrown out. I didn't even make a graphic. Fuck.
Oh well. Let's just get right to it, in descending order of confidence here: Cleveland beats the Yankees in four, the Cubs beat the Nationals in four, the Diamondbacks beat the Dodgers in four, and I'm actually picking the Astros (already up 2-0 in Game 1, for the record) to beat the Red Sox in five games—even though I originally planned on picking Boston, but changed my mind this morning when thinking about how the whole #BostonStrong thing seemed to work out pretty well for a talented Red Sox squad a few years ago, so #HoustonStrong seems easy to buy into as well.
This will be fancier next round. Promise.
Dance craze of the 2010s / MON 10-5-26 / Cheap hooch / Internet meme feline
/ One way to sit while meditating / Clickables at the top of a computer
screen / Bygone electric Chevy / Follower of Jah, informally
-
Constructor: Chase Dittirch
Relative difficulty: Challenging (for *me*, solved Downs-only)
THEME: "THERE'S THE RUB" (52A: "Ah, that's where things get diff...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment