I'm in another one of those moods lately. If you know me, then you're familiar with how it goes. The relationship's kind of serious and I'm either whining about it being too serious one day or complaining about it not being taken seriously enough the next.
Throw in my fatalistic attitude about my half-hearted job hunt (I'm still working at the restaurant, but I really am looking for something else) along with a very gloomy legal situation and you end up with a guy who can only blog about the confidence pool he's in with a couple of buddies.
I changed the appearance of my Tumblr this past weekend for some sort of way of saying I did something online, but I'm equally clueless about how much of myself I want to talk about over there, and the MySpace blog ... well, I don't know when I'll ever want to put something up there again.
It isn't that there's nothing to talk about. It's just a matter of trying to figure out how I want to put it. I'm always grateful for what I've got, and sometimes that never comes across as much as it should.
Remote sensing technology that uses lasers / THU 10-8-26 / Audacious,
informally / Perceived Democratic electoral bloc / "Midnight Cowboy" con
man / Cezanne created a pyramid of them / Host Meredith of "25 Words or
Less"
-
Constructor: Rachel Grey and John Kugelman
Relative difficulty: Medium
THEME: put it in reverse! — answers are literal descriptions of the clue,
which is ...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment