Saturday, December 25, 2010

"Holiday Break": The Sequel

You know what I need? Another break. And fuck if I didn't earn it this year, right?

Anyway, seeing as how well things went over Thanksgiving, ™ decided to actually come back and see me again. So the whole Week 16 recap, Week 17 preview, and whatever other posts I had in mind are all going to have to wait until 2011.

I know, there will be plenty more thoughts to expand on besides all the fuckin' football stuff that's pretty much been the majority of the content here in the last quarter of the year, but I'm looking forward to having another week off from work to give ™ a little more time in the actual downtown Chicago rather than just the one day we got there the last time she was here.

In the meantime, dear readers, I hope you've enjoyed your own holidays and that you have a happy and safe New Year's Eve as well as 2011. I've already got a great number of things to look forward to in the coming year, but again, that's stuff that I'll expand on when I get back.

This 2010 certainly had its highs and lows just like every year seems to, but during this time away from BMC, I'm guessing it's going to go out on quite the high note and hopefully have me entering 2011 more optimistic than any other year in the past.

See you all in January.

No comments: